Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Grimace.

Sleepy 35%
Hungry 33%
Insomnia 26%
Anxious 4%

August 21, 2020
Very relaxing calming flower very tasty too
January 16, 2020
wasnt as purple as I expected but ver good for ending the day. great for anxiety and pain.
October 24, 2018
Honestly i loce this strain. It kicks in slowly and starts to give you a heavy body feeling. Once you lay down you dont want to get up. Your eyes become heavy and your mind just relaxes. Laughing at everything and anything usually is part of the experience as well. The high lingers and if you smoke this too late in the night usually I wake up still in a heavy eyed state where I dont want to leave my bed. Its amazing!
June 15, 2018
not really a fan of indica however this strain found locally in Colorado Springs and Denver has peaked my interest, found the taste a little funky but the results speak for themselves, relaxing without putting you immediately to sleep found that it kicks ass out of migraines and gives relief with muscle spasms, although leaves cotton mouth. All in all a good bud ;D
February 13, 2018
This strain is so tight! I love smoking it and then going on walks and listening to music! i just get so immersed in the music as a deep relaxation sets in. One of my favourite strains, :)
January 12, 2018
I have a few grams left of this, and I really hope I get the chance to purchase it again. Brutal sedating power and every time I bought it, the taste was mostly grape. Here's hoping in the coming legal market some producer makes this strain a mainstay!
November 22, 2017
Grabbed an 8th from 14er in Boulder. Had that spicey but soft almost purple indica smell. Notes of purple on calyx and tips of leaves. As far as the genetics go, I believe it is Purple Urkle x Face Off OG
October 11, 2017
My local dispensary had Grimace Glue, and oh my God it had my brain feeling like it was in a nice bubble bath. Gorilla Glue makes me a little too mentally charged, but Grimace Glue had me feeling nice and stupid for a few hours.