Keep up with new strains, products, trends, and deals with Leafly’s curated cannabis newsletter.
By submitting this form, you will be subscribed to news and promotional emails from Leafly and you agree
You can unsubscribe from Leafly email messages anytime.
From Aficionado Seeds comes In The Pines, a sativa-dominant strain bred by crossing Pineapple Thai, Master Kush, and Pineapple. Tropical fruity flavors activate on the inhale and usher in this sativa’s invigorating, active effects. Clear creativity comes alive as the senses sharpen, making In The Pines the perfect companion strain for hobbies and productive afternoons.
Just lovely really - a mood enhancer that brings body relaxation and gentle energy. Made me a touch spacey, but in a nice stargazer sort of way.
Been trying a lot of 1:1 type strains lately. Leafly does a piss poor job of categorizing these and CBD dom strains. Come on meow, it's metadata. Throw ...
I decided to try this strain because of its high CBD content. It acted fast on my migraine pain, although it was not the best pain relief I've experienced from MJ. I'd say it took my pain about 75% away in the first 20 minutes, and the other 25% gradually faded away in about 45 minutes.
The best (...
one of my favorite strains right now. If you're in the SF/bay area a delivery company called Flow Kana has it as a high cbd with 12.6% cbd and 7.7% thc. Absolutely my new all day smoke. great taste, great high for being low in thc, and add the body pain relief from the almost 13% cbd, and it's perfe...
Piney Kush (NJ pinebarren cut)
I dunno if its the same but the description matches it perfectly.
Looks: Long buds with a tangle of yellow hairs and lots of milky trichs. a nice red/yellow/green color to them very nice.
Smell: Verry odd and hard to explain, super tropical/pineappley but also a disti...