Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Josh D OG.

July 20, 2020
Josh D is a nice gassy strain with piney terps, all batches we tried have given a nice uplifting high. Always happy to get some never disappointed StevenageCannabisClub
June 1, 2020
I'm a snotty smoker... 🤷🏾‍♂️
May 7, 2020
Shatter by Trendi 67% thc. Dabbed .4g on the couch watching TV. Before I know it, in about half an hour, I was nodding and slumping. It made it onto my 15 most effective for sleeping. I will probably by again.
March 24, 2020
Underrated, seemingly unknown strain with an incredible body high, sweeping yet calm, like your body is being carried on the waves. The flower itself is distinctively pale, tender, and is coated with trichomes as one would liberally sprinkle powdered sugar on their pancakes. Don’t pass on this strain just because you haven’t heard of it. A real diamond in the rough.
March 14, 2020
Really enjoyable, great for sex.
January 18, 2020
I solved climate change. See, the Earth is developing another equator, based on planetary bodies orbit pull. Not at all related to anything we do on Earth, hence we cannot correct it! We aren’t causing it and we can’t stop it. Temperatures will swing greatly, or not, depending on the orbital patterns. I thank Josh D OG for both showing me what is giving me a sinus headache and simultaneously solving said headache. Immeasurable barometric bursts. Think of other planets relation to one another, it can be a bumpy ride! This one is a creeper, modern medicine, some good Indicuhhhhhh, best be Friday night!
December 20, 2019
Incredible I bought this strain from a dispensary in Medical Ohio , by #joshdfarms #CALYXPEAK . At a astounding 35%thc, this product helps with life period love it amazing
September 14, 2019
If you like kush earthy flavor then this is the strain for you reminds me of True OG I love it!!!! Very relaxing and super tasty. If you need help chillin' or passing out then this is the strain for you. Get you some ASAP!!!!