Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Josh D OG.

Josh D OG effects

Headaches
13% of people say it helps with headaches

October 24, 2017
T........O
this strain is super amazing... im a heavy smoker but this got me feeling super chill and happy.. movies and music much more entertaining..the smell and taste are sweet and the visual is nice buds...
December 23, 2017
B........s
Form: Shatter Brand: Canamo THC: 71% This strain is a great relaxing indica. It does provide you with that stoney couch lock feeling. Now if you're looking for a strain to give you energy this is not it. The parents of this strain give hint to it's potency. Triangle Kush, SFV OG, and hell's angel all on their own provide amazing indica effects so combined they're even better. Make sure you have plenty of food before smoking this strain, I have never felt so hungry before. Great appetite stimulant for those going thru chemotherapy or nausea related problems. I made sure to try this strain twice from 2 totally different sources. Some times dispensaries have low quality stuff so that strain won't do much for you. This strain gets a 4/5 overall, despite the poor ratings it has it's definitely worth trying when you're looking for a new strain to try
August 14, 2018
r........n
I received free seeds of the Josh D OG I grew it along side my winner strains i thought I was wasting my time growing this strain but boy i was wrong it turns out it was the strongest indica in my collection way stronger then my GDP it took 12 weeks to finish chopped down @ 10% amber and 90% milky trichomes for the first 8 weeks this strain had no smell to it but at week 9 out of nowhere it starting stinking like cat piss. it has a very nice & typical pungent OG smell but where it gets interesting was the taste, It had an extremely intense cheesy flavor just like UK cheese/blue cheese with a little hint of berry the high is soaring glue yourself to the sofa kind & super strong amazing for people with insomnia or ptsd I have grown over 300 strains in the last 10 years and I rank this strain in my top ten strongest indica's out of all the strains ive grown.
December 12, 2017
p........D
Expected this to make me sleepy, but instead got a relaxed uplifted feeling perfect for a variety of uses. Solid strain.
April 29, 2018
L........6
Grown it from seeds, most trash strain I've ever grown in about 10 grows. It just doesnt get through flower. SHAME. I had 4 strains next to it, I trashed the 12 Josh D OG, first time i ever do that. I never had a plant die on me. Believe me, this is straight trash. I understand better why this strain is 1 or 2yo, a hype name, and still no report on her / no hype around her. It's cause it's one of the worst strain you could ever buy. I'd rather grow random seeds on greenhouse / random bag seeds for real. If you buy these seeds, pure waste of money. I rate it 0/5.
April 30, 2018
h........w
FINE TASTING, SOFT TO THE TOUCH, WORKS VERY WELL FOR PAIN AND STRESS. I AM A MUCH HAPPIER PERSON WHEN I SMOKE THIS.
June 10, 2018
b........9
My 2nd choice to getting very relaxed mellow and sleepy. Best to be used at night will get you that good night sleep.
May 2, 2018
g........s
Ahh Josh, this is my nighttime medicine. I find it very relaxing, great for insomnia! I grew this strain (attitude seeds), this plant is a beast. It outgrew every other strain. FAST! This a nice body stone, no so much head, but I like that when I want to sleep. Will definitely grow again. Fuck I'm ripped... G.