4.0

This is a POWERFUL psychedelic... it's awesome!! We ended up watching Wallace & Gromit and having sex.. then passing out listening to music lol! When laying there listening... it was just WOW the images that kept coming to my head.. the creativity.. it was amazing! I felt very relaxed, but I didn't feel super tired. My husband, however, passed out quickly and fell asleep immediately! I very happily laid down just listening and imagining.. I really love this strain! The only negatives is that I got a bit hungry, but not that bad. I also have an anxiety problem and this did not give me anxiety at *all*. My #1 favorite thing about this strain is definitely the happy imagination aspect! This is the perfect strain to just sit and listen to music!

Form and method