Liquid Butter reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Liquid Butter.

Liquid Butter effects

Insomnia
28% of people say it helps with insomnia

December 8, 2015
J........8
I was lucky and got a batch of freshly "churned", Liquid Butter from SCSA dispensary. I took a small bud and broke it up the old fashioned way by using my fingers...and, yes, I smelled my fingers. They had a citrus odor with a hint of pine; a very pleasant odor. If I had a pound or two of Liquid Butter, I'd rub it all over my body...every nook and cranny. I lit the bowl, and took three big hits. I can now understand the moniker, "Liquid Butter": 1.) A slight taste of butter on the tongue upon exhale. 2.) The silky smoothness of the smoke. 3.) The way your body feels after five minutes. If Liquid Butter's punch does not knock you out, it will stagger you. A strong and tasty smoke for a lazy afternoon or evening.
November 1, 2016
j........6
I finally know what that girl Sarah was smoking in that commercial, when she was melted to the couch.
April 1, 2016
M........y
Liquid Butter not my favorite indica but still a good high. On exhaling I tasted very strong notes of pine. Taking a big hit made my mouth taste like I had pine needles that had been sitting in melted butter. I wouldn't smoke this on a day I need to be up and going as it definitely brought me right back to my bed. I used this for nausea and falling back asleep. However what this strain did for me the next day was great. I felt rested, I was very excited to feel energized from a sleep as I have many troubles sleeping. Great one for troubled sleepers like myself!
December 31, 2014
E........i
Absolutely wonderful smooth indica. The high is a warm golden light that hugs you. I am not an indica person but this is quite enjoyable. Head a little spacey but nothing too psychedelic. Am surprised this strain is not more well known. Oh it is as smooth as anything I have ever smoked.
February 2, 2011
F........s
This is my favorite Indica, so far ;) It is the only one that helps me sleep.
February 11, 2016
t........s
Fantastic strain with zesty smell and mellow high. Consistency is impeccable, with light crumbly chunks and a refreshing aftertaste. Recommended for night time or late afternoon chillin'.
August 1, 2011
t........s
instant boner after smoking, throbbing erection for hours.
September 3, 2016
T........t
My husband has trouble sleeping. I wake up at 5 am and he's still awake, all the time. So last week he came home with some Liquid Butter. I read up on it and I was skeptical because I always get strains to help him with sleep and they all FAIL! But.....oh my oh my, this strain right hurrrrr is AMAZING!! He's been asleep by 1am since we got this. And it's helped me sleep through my sciatic pain. And in the morning I feel so refreshed and energized! Not for daytime! But you sleep like a bear and wake up refreshed and ready to have a kick ass day!