Lucky Charms reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Lucky Charms.

Lucky Charms effects

PTSD
13% of people say it helps with ptsd

March 31, 2015
T........i
Huge, fluffy flowers. White and fuzzy--almost like sage in color and texture. Pleasant fruity flavor with a quick finish. The quality of the high is just what I'm looking for to de-stress from work to turn around and ACTIVELY parent 2 kids for another 5 hours before I can sit down and relax. Calm, contemplative focus. Able to sit and be calm when there's nothing to do and ready to go at the drop of a hat.
October 28, 2015
e........3
Amazing strain. Tastes like breakfast cereal and looks like someone covered the buds with keif.
December 1, 2014
c........5
This weed has a very fruity scent similar to fruity pebbles but more citrusy. The high is an amazing indica high that is just super nice.. very very powdery fluffy lighty dry weed, so because of its lack of density im giving it a 4/5 this weed creates the most munchy feeling of any weed I swear I ate a mixing bowl full of lucky charms while high on lucky charms amazing... :
January 15, 2016
M........d
when ever i fell nausea and cant eat i smoke some of this then im hungry shortly after. dont really help with my joint pain , but its better then having to take pain pills. pretty dense and burns farelly long if not broke up ro much. makes me more creative instead of falling asleep. a bong with ice makes it taste really smooth. it doesnt help with all my Crohn's problems , but helps my anxiety and nausea and that is better than nothing. im taking remicade, anzathaprine, propranolol, lexipro and wellbutron also so it might have a different affect. the final thing i have to ad is this shit gets you stoned.
July 11, 2015
s........z
this one is a creeper! pretty potent, had me right where I needed to be for aerosmith concert last night.
January 19, 2019
n........t
This strain is extremely beneficial for depression and anxiety. It provides a blanket of euphoria and is impressively potent without the anxiety of Girl Scouts, Sour Diesel, or The White. A very controlled feeling. Energetic and focused, though upon writing this review I can only say this applies to leisurely activities like guitar playing, reading, and working out. I'm curious as to its THC-V content as it seems to function as an appetite suppressant. I found myself more able to resist midnight munchies than when I'm sober but also enjoyed a keto dinner of pork and vegetables thoroughly. Has some good pain relieving properties too. It also tastes magical and is densely coated in trichomes. Potentially my new all time favorite.
February 14, 2012
L........x
Very floral. Really good, clean high. Makes me a little loopy headed, but not in a bad way. Doesn't make me tired. Easy to focus on things......when you finally get up off the couch. Doesn't do much in the way of pain relief, more of a head high. Doesn't really induce hunger, I think I'm just ALWAYS hungry when I smoke it. Taste lingers for about 15 minutes after you smoke, nice.
February 28, 2015
A........0
In my opinion one of my top 5 favorites , lucky charms slowly calms the mind and relaxes the body. I did not feel stuck on the couch, nice balance of mind and body... Appearance and taste are amazing!!! Lime green fluffy nugs with White frost trichomes/terpenes / no density. Taste is very sweet/fruity . I recommend trying this strain at some point in life.