Master Bubba reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Master Bubba.

Master Bubba effects

Insomnia
39% of people say it helps with insomnia

May 14, 2016
P........o
Bubba-D ( bubba x dynamite )...I love this strain for its relaxing, but not spacey effect. I suffer from PTSD and Adult ADHD and this one helps me focus better. I feel no sense of anxiety either. Def one of my faves.
July 14, 2013
o........z
Bubba Master is a super strong indica that will definitely knock you out. It hits quick and gives you a body high and major couch lock for a few hours. Pace yourself with this stuff. It's good for relieving pain and stress. When you need to get to sleep and nothing else works, smoke some Bubba.
April 26, 2016
B........d
One of my new favorite strains!!! When I first got my hands on an eighth of this I was skeptical like most people when you're just praying you're getting the quality you're paying for. And man did I!!! Lit up a joint of this bad boy, and it started off very smooth. Gave off a really woodsy, pungent, piney kind of taste but not overbearing to the point where it wasn't enjoyable. If fact, it was so relaxing I didn't even feel high at first. Then ten minutes later it happened. A couch lock like no other crept up on me and left me stuck for hours. Absolute incredible body high!!! I could hear my heart beating. Lol. At the same time, I was still able to remain completely clear headed and cerebral. It was a beautiful zone!!! I will say this though, if you're planning on being active throughout the day, this is NOT the strain for you. THIS IS A TRUE INDICA PEOPLE!!! I would recommend this for strictly nighttime use, or if you're planning a Netflix and chill day and just want to binge watch and catch up on seasons of shows you missed over a long period of time, this is the flower for you!!! Hit all sensory levels for me personally. Great body high, cerebral high, didn't get the extreme munchies but it did make my snack session super enjoyable. Also made me extremely horny too. My wife says it gives me super dick. And there you have it. MASTER BUBBA BABY!!! 💪🏿💪🏿💪🏿👑👑👑
September 27, 2012
h........t
Dense Indica Nug, cloudy trichome coverage. Vaporized .09 providing a physically relaxing experience, thoughts were calm and controlled. Heavy appetite stimulant! Happy.Hungry.Sleepy.
April 3, 2013
X........X
A bud that is great for when you need to rest.
April 14, 2016
C........y
Being a huge fan of indicas, this is my favorite Indica by far! The nugs are a kiefy, tight light green, with some orange hairs. The smoke is a smooth pull, and isn't too harsh on the throat. The high of this strain is amazing it's a very Stoney, body high with a focus mind along with a nice euphoria sense!
May 10, 2015
v........v
Who did this? Who let something like this happen? Do you know how many tv dinners are going dry and stale in microwaves across the world? I'm guessing it's a lot. Don't smoke this mind control device distributed by the frozen dinner illuminati..even though it's really really good and you're going to anyway.
November 25, 2014
A........l
Even urinating feels euphoric as fuck after you've had some Master Bubba