Maui Bubble Gift reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Maui Bubble Gift.

Hungry 30%
Headaches 30%
Lack of appetite 30%
Anxious 9%
Headache 3%

April 23, 2020
Mellow end of the day CBD/Indica-seeming combo that helps me with anxiety and tastes wonderful.
January 5, 2019
I've tried a lot of quality strains for pain but this particular strain topped them all for me.
June 22, 2017
Good to get rid of headaches and migraines and gives an all body high. This strain allows me to veg out the pain and a few hits is all it takes.
June 2, 2017
This is one of my favorite cbd strains. Cannatonic is another. This was my very first purchase & I loved it from the word go. It gives you that happy, everything is comfy, everything is peachy feeling. In higher doses it'll knock you out, at least it does me. But for me, that's partly what I'm looking for
October 5, 2016
This does wonderful things for my anxiety and mood. Maui Bubble Gift gives me a calm stress-free happy-go-lucky feeling. It also is great for back pain and headaches. I recommend it to those sensitive to THC, as the CBD helps ease those negatives.
September 29, 2016
Anxious
With positives so lovely, it also left me crummy.
September 24, 2016
This is the first low THC high CBD strain I've tried. I was not disappointing. The buds are thick and dense with orange hairs and have a kind of foul orangy smell but remains pleasing to the senses. The taste is not all that pleasant. I would compare it to hay. Upon smoking it, the first thing i noticed was immediate symptom relief and an uplifting euphoria. I would highly recomend this strain to a first timer or someone who doesn't like to get blasted but wants to enjoy the best that marijuana has to offer. The added bonus here is the high CBD. Fantastic symptom relief for pain and anxiety. Great Srain!
August 27, 2016
Subtle yet effective. It smells good, tastes good, and feels good. This is a wonderful strain that makes me feel relaxed without knocking me out. The near balance of THC and CBD bring out the best of both. If you're looking for mild euphoric bliss coupled with nice body benefits (e.g. relaxation, pain reduction,...), without overpowering effects, give Maui Bubble Gift a go. By the way, the lab results for the 'batch' that I'm basing my experience on were THC 8.4% and CBD 10.7%. I hope this review is of some help to you.