Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Monster OG.

Hungry 56%
Insomnia 20%
Headache 6%

April 26, 2020
Very pleasant smoke, packed with crystal Tricomes. Very sweet and fruity like smell... Can make charass out of only a 3. 5g nug, collect kief with your fingers.. Crush bud in coffee grinder to get maximum kief... Heaps of kief....
November 27, 2019
I was smoking a .5 and after a few hits I was feeling it had me coughing a lil then after I finished I felt like I was geeking blunt had me happy and tired at the same time
June 20, 2019
great flower nice aroma,awesome flavor ,smooth and steady high.
May 15, 2019
Lives up to its name and then some. It ground up well and was probably my favourite stuff to smoke. Be aware that sometimes it could make you tired and other times it might make you hyper.
May 5, 2019
This strain is one of the best I've ever had. Helps with my anxiety, depression and severe panic attacks. Also helps a ton with my nausea. Very calming and pleasant with a good taste and smell.
November 4, 2018
Smoked one of these wit the boys. After the blunt we touched down on mars and the rest was history. Very good weed, will definitely smoke again. if u like sfv og kush, buy this mufucka B-Wood im out
October 31, 2018
It's nice dense flavor packs a punch awesome after work smooth criminal (touch a morrocan hash) 😎😎
June 23, 2018
Just had a small bowl of this stuff...... and I’m feeling great. Heavy hitter. Tread with caution