4.0

I absolutely love this. Smoke a little and you get a good buzz, smoke a lot and you can have a great time. At first hunger was a huge problem. I would eat until I was sick. It's mostly a need to taste. Your sense of taste gets intense. My solution was to eat honey! Full of flavor but not filling. Dry mouth was also a huge problem! One thing it does is make you extremely focused on something, whether it's a song or a text or anything. Whatever you're doing, that's all that exists to you. Also depth perception gets really off and you aren't as connected to reality, which is fun because it makes you so damn happy! Constant grinning. And you think a lot. Also I have problems with it making me twitchy. All in all it's become my favorite! I love it!

CreativeEuphoricHungryRelaxedUplifted