4.0

I've only been smoking for about a year, but pretty much always a different strain... & this is by far the dopest dope I ever smoked. I bought 2 grams of this stuff from new vansterdam and would definitely consider buying it again. the smoke is smooth and the taste is flowery. it comes on strong and lasts long. not the best weed to smoke if you just wanna smoke a little and get some sleep though. I found it got my mind going pretty good. but not in a bad way. start out with a smaller test bowl with this weed if you're not a regular smoker. I find a little bit goes a long way compared to other strains I've had. this was my first weed review and hope you found it helpful.

ArousedEuphoricHappyHungryRelaxedUplifted