Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Power Kush.

Power Kush effects

Insomnia
23% of people say it helps with insomnia

April 15, 2014
C........E
If you are a medical patient or a recreational user that utilizes Cannabis for it's medical benefits, Power Kush is very much, VERY MUCH, like taking a Soma 350 mg tablet. This is a great strain if you suffer from muscle (back) spasms, need a good night sleep but dislike taking pills to fall asleep, had a stressful day and just want to go home, sit in your chair, blaze, then pass out, this girl will do it. Power Kush is in a class of her own. Nothing like OG, Master Kush, or Purple Kush, not even Bubba. I dislike taking pills prescribed by doctors, and now can cross Soma off my list!!! Very cool! Glad this country is finally recognizing the benefits of Cannabis! I wasn't a stoner, I didn't smoke until I sustained an injury! Just incredible that a plant can produce the same effects as a medication that in my eyes is poison sold by a drug dealer at your local pharmacy. Works great for muscle spasms.
January 4, 2012
B........r
Nice body high, hard to concentrate though. Hence the short review :)
March 2, 2015
a........k
I have got to say this is in my top 3 favorite strains for pain management.
December 31, 2016
A........7
I love this strain. First thing I noticed was that it made me INCREDIBLY calm yet still alert. Not long after, I got EXTREMELY horny. Best strain to take if you wanna get your freak on, in my opinion (Lemon Haze also did the trick for me). The scent is a bit strong if you aren't used to it, but I'd MUCH rather prefer smelling cannabis than cigarettes. Plus, it has a rather dense, milky smoke, which I've always thought was pretty damn cool, whether I'm using my vape pen or a regular pipe. Will definitely be using this one again soon!!!
October 15, 2011
s........2
This buds gonna get you frisky. Nice for sitting outside. I would recommend this bud for the afternoon. When I used this bud I took 3 hits from my vape. Its going to be a euphoric type high with no paranoia.
January 18, 2011
B........C
Afghani x Skunk#1 X Afghani x Skunk#1 50/50 Hybrid The Power Kush I am familiar with is a VERY FROSTY and POTENT strain. Smells wonderful. Something like a sweet sugary skunk. The smell very much reminds me of "Fruity Pebbles" cereal, but with some skunk funk. The taste is very similar but not quite as pronounced. The high is great. A very well rounded Hybrid. Good for day or night. Power Kush is warm and relaxing on the body, but it stimulating on the mind. A great strain for meditation or yoga/ stretching. Or any activity that requires mental focus but is not to physically straining. The bud formation is very "chunky." Medium-Large size buds.
January 8, 2012
P........r
Headache
While it helped my pain somewhat, mostly it just made my heart race. I'm crossing this one off my list.
May 6, 2014
C........A
Power Kush is strong, I am happy to find this awesome strain for Pain, Anxiety, Insomnia at ALTITUDE The Dispensary on Federal. The Bud Tenders here are always Positive! They have a Great Selection of Strong Strains for Pain Relief, and they know a lot about each type of strain, Rec, and Medical. I have gone here each time I flare up with Disk Pain and get immediate relief with one hit that last for 4 +hours. The package is in a Sealed Bag. The parking is safe and easy to get into. The price for the Quality Of Any Strain is very reasonable priced............. I give great praise to the Bud Tenders, and highly recommend this place because it is always very professional relaxed and Consistent. 100% Satisfaction... ADA Friendly!