Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sour Tangie.

Energetic 43%
Creative 36%
Fatigue 18%
Anxious 5%
Headache 2%

We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg📦📦🔥nine_:🔥zero::_🔥9:_-_'..three&:_-_🔥.4:_-_'🔥.one_:-'_🔥.zero_+-:_*🔥six_:-_'🔥.2:_-_'_🔥..three 📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
2 days ago
My new go-to for sativa day time smoking.
October 8, 2020
great for the morning
October 5, 2020
Great strain for writing, creativity, and energy. Doesn't have negative side effects such as anxiety, paranoia, or extreme dry mouth, and brings about relaxation and focus. Great painkiller and mood lifter. A strain that grounds you in the moment, and allows you to focus or blossom creativity. Also great for social occasions, I felt energized whilst having less social anxiety. Felt much more sociable, talkative, and relaxed yet focused. Highly recommend.
October 4, 2020
My go-to daytime bud, hits really smooth with quite an overpowering high at the other end of it. A definite must try !
September 9, 2020
Very uplifting and giggly the taste is citrus orange. Sweet smell.
August 15, 2020
So physically relaxing especially around the neck and head. This strain makes me feel very euphoric, creative, and energized.
August 8, 2020
Potent citrus flavor with colorful buds.