Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Supernova.

Sleepy 41%
Insomnia 25%
Headaches 19%

June 1, 2014
C........n
This plant is awesome and the best sleep aid I have ever used. I grow it every year with a few other strains and I always seem to stick to my Nova. Great pain relief.
January 14, 2016
E........0
Supernova is a fire sativa dominant good for a mid day smoke or if you have a heavy tolerance this would be a perfect wake n bake strain it has a nice Citrusy tropical aroma but it tastes spicy it kind of reminds me of Super Lemon Haze because it smells sweet and zesty but the flavor has a nice spicy Haze thing going on with it , the effects come on pretty much right away with a nice uplifting buzz but its also calming this is a perfect example of a perfect hybrid but leaning a little more to the sativa side things , good strain 4 out of 5
March 17, 2014
c........8
Excellent evening strain for pain and PTSD symptoms. I had the opportunity to try a variety from Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds (dot com), and wow - talk about strong! This stuff is the strongest pain medication I've tried (within the cannabis realm). It's not for daytime use as it will knock you on your ass. I did notice it made my eyes a little dryer than most, but otherwise an excellent strain!
March 13, 2014
P........C
pretty good and one of my favorite. This kind is like ppp, pretty funny, slowmotion effect and got a lot of munchies hehe
August 20, 2015
D........d
One of my favorite strains. My go to for pain relief, especially neck and back. Puts me right to sleep.
December 31, 2015
h........s
highly recommend for advanced stoners
June 18, 2017
6........z
it's pretty gentle and sweet and it lasts you'll be okay with this one it's okay like if you've been fighting with your partner all day you can smoke this one and just put music on and dance (i hope) and just like not give a shit
March 12, 2014
P........C
Never find this kind before and I need to tell you its now one of my favorite, I was focused on everything I see and I was analysing everything I heard, pretty nice and fun for a bus ride hehe !