Sweet Diesel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sweet Diesel.

Creative 45%
Focused 37%
Headaches 19%
Headache 13%

August 8, 2012
m........5
One of the nicest sativas ive ever smoked. When I take 1 bong hit of this im already giggly and uplifted. By the time ive taken my fourth im in an almost psychedelic state of mind.
January 11, 2018
h........1
A consummate & lifelong Sour D-fan, I only learned of her Sweet sister yesterday + am presently enjoying a lovely wake n bake, java-style, to start my day off right!💣My particular bag o’bud is not-at-all dry, but dense + harder to light, but perhaps she dries quickly. As a veteran smoker, I was anticipating the need for a much bigger toke, but one bowl quite did the trick! Veryyy sweet notes while nary a diesel aroma, Sweet Diesel smokes a lot like Flo, very light, airy, easy-breezy! Think novices will love for this very reason, while Sour D fans will always love to meet her/his best friend’s long-lost sister! .. wink, wink¡ 😉 5-⭐️for this solid, sweet + earthy strain & I delight that it is SHE who is 🍾 my official 150th Leafly review!! 🥂
March 22, 2014
d........1
I am very particular about which strains I use to manage my symptoms and this Sweet Diesel is a pretty good strain for treating my ailments. I was very surprised at both my ability to focus and having the energy to manifest my efforts creatively. The taste, although slightly like Sour Diesel, is not as "fuelish" and I liked the Earthy after taste, especially with coffee!
October 16, 2015
f........z
This was a great strain, I got it from south coast caregivers and they have A+ quality meds. I was up cleaning my apartment and I was also pain free... Not many strains can give you the best of both worlds.
November 26, 2011
m........G
I liked this better than Sour Diesel. It tastes good, it's super dank, but it smokes fast (due to the dryness). I found myself focusing on something so much that I couldn't hear people talking around me, nor did I acknowledge the existence of anything except what I was focused on. When I was attentive, I was slightly sleepy, but I felt creative, "giggly", and ready to do shit. This makes a good smoke every once in a while.
September 12, 2016
b........7
Recieved 1.2 grams of this strain. As soon as I opened the package I could smell the nonstop sweet aroma take over the diesel smell. This flower is extremely Sweet and smooth tasting. The nug I recieved was incredibly dense too!!! Burned nice and slow. As the euphoria began (3 hits) I also had a sense of laziness in my legs. But nothing too strong or sedative. Acquired from PARC Dispensary 22% THC
December 8, 2011
d........y
nah
September 30, 2012
k........0
Easy to smoke and nice taste without a bad long aftertaste. It's a creeper though. It took me about 30 mins to really feel the effect off of one bowl. I talked a lot on it, and the body high is where it's really at. Almost like eating an edible.