5.0

I suffer from major everyday anxiety that will result in me having to walk away from my family/friends to try to chill my body and mind if I smoke a strain that induces too much of a cerebral high. I end up having an anxiety attack so bad that I can see my heart pumping outside of my shirt, I have terrible chest pains, and sometimes feel like I'm having a heart attack and might die. It sounds wildly dramatic, but...I. Bug. Out. I can't help it and I wish it wasn't this way. I have ptsd, depression, anxiety, and depersonalization disorder from childhood abuse/trauma. OH. MY. GOD. This strain is HEAVEN SENT FROM ABOVE! I want to jump up and down and exclaim to the world how amazing The Sauce is. I'm happy, energetic, productive, and silly after smoking this. It's probably my absolute favorite. Seriously. If you suffer from staggering anxiety or ptsd, this is a must smoke! Hooray!

CreativeEnergeticEuphoricFocusedGigglyHappyTalkativeTinglyUplifted