Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain TJ's CBD.

TJ's CBD effects

Inflammation
35% of people say it helps with inflammation

November 8, 2015
x........y
This has been a godsend for my fibromyalgia pain. No head high, all body. Lovely.
April 21, 2016
F........r
TJ's set me up with whole flower medicines in capsule and flower. Breathtakingly fragrant and gorgeous buds in several varieties, all varieties with great flavor. I use cannabis for relief from chronic intractable pain, fibromyalgia, ptsd and peripheral neuropathy. TJ.s Purple Kush helped me with pain, relaxation and sleep; the TJ.s Matanuska Thunder is great for daytime get up and go to help convince my aging frame to get moving, especially when my knees don't want to participate. Before Gad's visit I was waking up every couple hours at night shaking with pain; between the CBD and Hypnos capsules and high quality flowers I am sleeping much better and waking up feeling far more okay, my overall day time functioning is better and I am sleeping deeply, regularly and well for the first time in decades.
November 1, 2015
m........d
Really helps with arthritis without getting into your head. I felt completely functional on it.
March 24, 2016
P........s
A CBD strain I believe is a must for me MO Matter what indica or sativa strain I use. I always have a CBD around to compliment or cut the effects of a strain. TJ 14% CBD 0%THC strain is my favorite some CBD strains have high to mid THC strains which I dislike but will tolerate.
May 26, 2016
b........0
If you are looking for a head high this isn't for you. If you are looking for something to help with pain then try this. The batch I got was a little low but I just had to smoke a little more to take the pain away. Able to keep a straight head though which was nice.
October 16, 2015
D........0
dis is da shif
December 11, 2015
M........3
I love this one. It gives me a nice body high, but it doesn't last long for me. It is my sister in laws weed, but she said I could have some. I think I want to buy my own, because I just might smoke all of hers. ♡♡♡
July 6, 2016
t........n
this skin cancer fighting cannabis is the NJ umber one biological begining. good luck finding me. :) 😘😘