Wedding Crasher reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Wedding Crasher.

Wedding Crasher effects

PTSD
11% of people say it helps with ptsd

January 14, 2019
A........Z
I came across this and was unfamiliar with it. However, this is incredibly uplifting, focused and I feel like I could seriously fight crime like Batman or someone. It smells just like an exotic tree fruit that had been freshly plucked. Highly recommended!
February 20, 2019
j........r
During a bout of pain over several days, a friend recommended this strain. I rolled a massive blunt( totally unnecessary), but I was in a lot of pain. Within five minutes I was almost completely pain free. But without the sedating effects of a strong Indica. I was clear headed and frankly, ready to face the day. I would recommend this to anyone suffering pain. One of the things I love so much about Cannabis as medicine, is that there is a strain for every ailment under the sun. But Wedding Crashers gets my vote for pain relief. Happy medicating!
January 16, 2019
S........3
Awesome strain , 2 bong rips left me focused Clear headed and ready to take on the universe. There isn’t a terrible crash either but definitely a relaxing point after about 2 hours.
May 17, 2019
m........d
I'm a big daytime smoker to help manage chronic depression and other related symptoms. Wedding Crashers is my new favorite!! It helped with my energy, motivation, mood, productivity, creativity, I could go on. I tend to get paranoid (tend as in almost always) and so I did get a tiny bit paranoid but I had no anxiety or other negative side effects. Two thumbs up!
February 9, 2019
m........j
Exactly as described! Super relaxing and awesome for my psoriatic arthritis pain. Very clear headed which is great before working for me.
February 13, 2019
d........0
Me gusta. Berry good I like a lot. Enjoy my amigos.
June 24, 2019
V........s
Excellent, versatile hybrid. buds looks nice with shades of purple and have a good amount of orange hair and thc in them. Smoke wise, this may end up turning into a favorite of mine. Can be used day or night. Provides a pleasant body high & a clear mind. Relaxing but can provide energy and pain relief too. The high lasts for a couple hours and the crash is very mild. However, with repeated use it will showcase its indica qualities & you can get sleepy.
January 30, 2019
c........0
This strain is very good for pain and is supper relaxing. It makes me supper talkative and happy and the high is pretty strong. I have to give this strain a 4 outta 5 stars I love it.