Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain White Skunk.

White Skunk effects

Sleepy 33%
Insomnia 26%
Headache 10%
Anxious 3%

May 5, 2017
J........y
Nice nuggets real og gangsta weed, i smoked this and my mind was like jänkäjonko. I took hits from the kingokongo, it was spantterspasting.
October 11, 2015
r........t
found some white skunk with 2.7 cbd and 20 thcc its a high ceiling and a cerebral at first. didnt notice any sleepiness even at high doses which is nice.. the smell isnt super strong but complex with orange citrus/pine/skunk odor. when I first opened the jar it was reallllyyy nice smelling like earthy skunk berry. its a pretty heavy effect but only after you moke alot, which I reccomend
April 17, 2016
n........5
Being an extremely active person as well as anxious, White Skunk has been a saviour to my mind and nerves. I am functionally relaxed and really enjoy the natural, orange creamsicle aroma and flavor.
April 21, 2016
t........e
I love my White Skunk Concentrate. the taste is mild, the smoke is clear. The way I feel though, sleepy, relaxed, it's wonderful to nut hurt tonight..
April 23, 2019
n........0
so not what it cracked
October 3, 2015
M........y
I'd give this strain a solid 4 stars. Try this indica-dominant first thing on a lazy Saturday morning; I guarantee you won't be disappointed. More cerebral than you would expect. I found it to be a nice balance. Don’t forget to turn up the tunes with this one.
August 23, 2011
k........d
10 White Label seeds and I got three phenos. The first was a small super-solid-silver christmas tree looking thing that I think may have been a White Ice? Twas very potent, unique skunky smell and taste, strong stone. Finished very early 6-7 weeks. Clones kept getting increasingly better. Second pheno was hermie and lacked the same quality as the first, average. The lucky last White Skunk seed turned out to be WHITE, crystal covered average sized buds that take 9-11 weeks, very smelly and tasty, crazy unique skunky orange scent kinda similar to the first pheno, nice daytime smoke positive talkitive high.
June 14, 2012
A........s
Favorite strain, nugs really are extremely white and solid.