Naan is my all-time favorite pizza hack. Trust me, I know what a treat it is to make fresh pizza dough, but sometimes I’m just too tired or lazy. Pizza and cannabis is a classic pairing that’s spanned the ages, and when the munchies hit, I want my pizza ASAP without going through hours of waiting on dough or cooking up an elaborate sauce.
This flatbread pizza is ready in less than 15 minutes, so it’s the perfect meal on the fly. Infusing it with cannabutter is optional. Quick and easy to assemble, it’s in and out of the oven by the time you’re finished with a bowl.
Quick Cannabis-Infused Pizza Hack
Start tofinish: 10 minutes
Yields: 2 personal pizzas
Approximate dosage: 10mg per serving*
• 2 pieces of naan
• ½ Tbsp cannabutter, or sub with un-infused butter
• 2 Tbsp marinara sauce
• ½ tsp oregano
• ¼ cup mozzarella, shredded
• 12 pepperoni slices
• 2 Tbsp cannabis olive oil
• Parmesan cheese, optional
• Red pepper flakes, optional
1. Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Brush the naan with cannabutter and add a tablespoon of marinara sauce in the center and spread, leaving room around the edges. Sprinkle oregano on the sauce.
3. Generously add shredded mozzarella cheese on top and add pepperonis. Drizzle cannabis-infused olive oil on top.
4. Bake in preheated oven until naan is crispy on the edges, about 8-10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top pizza with optional parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes, and more infused olive oil.
Shop highly rated dispensaries near you
Showing you dispensaries near
Cannabis provided by Skunk Factory
*Note: The amount of cannabis butter specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your butter and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.