This is the first Thanksgiving since legalization, and here at Leafly Canada, we’re grateful. Cannabis naturally lends itself to socializing and to counting our blessings, both hallmarks of this season.
But just because cannabis is legal doesn’t mean it’s always accepted or understood—or that you can make the creamiest ever cannabis-infused mashed potatoes without a little help.
Thankfully, we’ve got you covered. From party etiquette to dinner table talking points to—yes—our recipe for the creamiest ever cannabis-infused mashed potatoes, consider this your comprehensive guide to enjoying weed in Canada this Thanksgiving.
Jump to a section:
- What canna-loving Canadians have to be thankful for this year
- Cannabis party tips for hosts
- Win the holiday fight with anti-weed relatives
- How to style a great weed board
- An infused Thanksgiving feast
- Cannabis-infused Thanksgiving leftovers
For some, it’s all about the big meal, but for others, Thanksgiving leftovers are where it’s at. Either way, we’ve got your menu. Happy cooking and baking!