Recipe: Cannabis-Infused Pancakes With Fresh BerriesHannah MeadowsNovember 7, 2017
Infused Pancakes With Berries
Start to Finish: 15–20 minutes
Yields: 10 medium pancakes
Approximate Dosage: 10mg THC per pancake*
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 100mg worth of cannabis tincture
- Sliced fruit and whipped cream, for topping
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt. Add egg and milk.
- Mix the cannabis tincture with the melted butter and incorporate thoroughly into mixture.
- Set stove to medium. Coat a large frying pan with butter.
- Use a quarter-cup of batter for each pancake, cooking until batter is bubbling. Then flip the pancake and let cook for another 30–60 seconds or until golden.
- Repeat process until batter is gone.
- Top with butter, syrup, sliced fruit, and/or whipped topping. Enjoy!
Cannabis-Infused Whipped Topping (Optional)
- Whip one cup of 35% whipping cream for about four minutes, until soft peaks form.
- Add 5mg worth of cannabis tincture, one teaspoon vanilla, and two tablespoons icing sugar.*
- Mix well. Serve immediately over everything and anything.
This recipe was developed in partnership with Tilray. Tilray and Leafly are both owned by Privateer Holdings.
*Note: The amount of cannabis tincture specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your tincture and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.