Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Black Lime.

Black Lime effects

Insomnia
16% of people say it helps with insomnia

April 21, 2017
o........0
I have anxiety disorders and major depression. I was hesitant to try this strain because it is sativa dom. But I absolutely love it. It tastes fantastic and smells delicious. It made me feel relaxed and euphoric. I guess its great for pain, I wasnt aware of that when I bought it so thats an extra bonus. Very strong and hit me immediately. I didnt feel the couch lock but once I came down I slept like a baby. Very pleased with this strain.
February 24, 2016
J........1
Great strain, not an indica though. If leafly did their research, this a hybrid leaning towards the sativa side. This is not a new strain either. This has been in Mendocino county for years. Awesome smoke though!
April 13, 2016
e........y
Just... Awesome. It was borderline psychotropic, but that's just me; I smoked four bong hits every 10 minutes, this is saying a lot for me. Because: 1. I'm a lightweight. 2. I don't often do bong hits. 3. I usually don't go back for seconds, let alone 4. 4. I would have smoked more if not for falling asleep. Oh yeah,then relax into a happy deep sleep.
December 2, 2016
C........s
What a time to be a stoner! I can buy this at the store? Holy hell what an explosion of flavors. I get something different every blast, pine then lemon then earthy then sweet. It says indica and the linage would point that way but I get way more of a sativa effect from it , I think it takes after the Northern Lights the most. I think the price of this will be going up as the demand exceeds the supply. I think it would pair well with fish tacos.
September 5, 2016
L........0
A fun Indica with a twist, how could I resist? Purplish kush nugs, earth and lime scented. A little hash as flower when smoked, tasty, strong but not off the hook. Could be used all day if needed. Great for relaxation and pain management.
July 19, 2016
T........E
DUDE, THIS IS WEED!
November 25, 2016
K........i
Such a great strain. Immediate high, slowly relaxing your body as it grows. Perfect for chronic pain sufferers. Also quite euphoric. I have noticed though, that coming down from this, I always end up passing out into nap time. Definitely one of my top 10's.
February 20, 2016
c........r
This strain provides a relaxing yet uplifting euphoric high. The body relaxation is great and I notice positives effects in combating my anxiety. Frosty bud. Lot of orange hairs. Bomb weed overall.