Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blue Alien.

Sleepy 53%
Insomnia 34%
Headache 8%
Anxious 4%

September 8, 2020
Buenos noches, amigos. This will relax you and mellow you out. It's a bit of a creeper and doesn't take a lot ... start off slow and see where it takes you. Definitely an evening smoke, especially if you've had a stressful day and need to decompress.
April 10, 2020
Terrible taste, irritating to lungs.
September 6, 2019
Upon first bong hit I noticed a nice sense of euphoria. This was the point of abduction to the the "mother ship". Upon entering the mother ship I was comforted by a nice body buzz and soothed nerves. During take off, anxiety, sadness and depression faded away, comparable to watching earth becoming a tiny dot in the distance. I felt very happy and giggly. My journey with the blue alien showed me a lot about the universe and the world. Creating a sense of well being and feeling "okay" with life and remembering life isn't suppose to be over complicated. So I opened some chips and salsa and went to town! At the end of the journey the blue alien dropped me off in my bed were I drifted off into a blissful sleep. The come down was like riding a feather onto a moon made of pillows and blankets. Such a beautiful experience... brings a tear to my eye.
August 18, 2019
Can’t believe how fast it came and was gone, bought all I could and will do so again!!! Pain free and no pay back with Lots of icing on the cake 😎👾🍻🖖🏻🥴
July 3, 2019
Heavy duty, will make you lazy and binge watch TV. I am one with the couch. Definitely for night time use. Forget being productive. Great sleep-aid. 10 out of 10 in my rating.
July 1, 2019
This strain is awesome & wonderful. It give's me a very good euphoric high with a good attribute of a pain reliever with a warm tingly sensation down my spine. I ♥ this strain now.
June 20, 2019
I love this Strains there is nothing better, only cherry pie
March 31, 2019
fucking disgusting flavour. tastes like cat piss smells. decent relaxing high. only lasts 45 or so mins.