Bubba Cheese Auto reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Bubba Cheese Auto.

Bubba Cheese Auto strain effects

Reported by 6 real people like you

Bubba Cheese Auto strain helps with

• 50% of people say it helps with Stress
  • 25% of people say it helps with Depression
  • 25% of people say it helps with Fatigue

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Bubba Cheese Auto reviews

Sort by
June 14, 2019
Grew out a pack of HSO Auto Bubba Cheese. Seed to harvest 77 days. Nice bud structure. Decent trichome production. Smell is earthy and dank. Similar taste. Smooth smoke. I am an OG in the community and have an extremely high tolerance level. Three one hitters and I was slowly sedated but still engaged in my activities. Great pain killer and muscle relaxant. Good for anxiety and creativity. Overall a good smoke. Hats off to HSO!
April 1, 2020
Loading...Focused
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Happy
A dank strain that left me relaxed while leaving me mentally focused
December 17, 2020
Loading...Focused
Loading...Giggly
Able to Relax and Contemplate without being Agitated, staying Focused because it's Elevating my Pain. ADHD gives reverse effects with medications and at times certain strains of marijuana but not This one. Each bud tastes different, one w/hint of Banana the other harsh. It has always been a decent time with Bubba along.
May 10, 2020
My all time Fav right now!!
September 26, 2023
Loading...Creative
Loading...Energetic
Loading...Euphoric
Loading...Hungry
Absolutely awesomestranei just grew some indoor beast I’ve ever grew very lemony tast to it.it’s nice to say I have grown better than I imagined
November 9, 2022
Loading...Relaxed
Loading...Sleepy
Tame flavor, very light on inhale and exhale, but fairly stinky, and definitely super sticky. Strong head high, mild-heavy body high. This particular run has over 1% CBG, so definitely more Indica-leaning hybrid.

Buy strains with similar effects to Bubba Cheese Auto

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in