Crunch Berry Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Crunch Berry Kush.

Crunch Berry Kush effects

Insomnia
30% of people say it helps with insomnia

April 8, 2019
J........1
This one is really nice but watch out it's a creeper! First off the taste is really good and it does taste like the cereal which brought flashbacks to Scooby Doo and the gang on Saturday morning lol. Secondly the creep. Wow. The taste had me taking 4 rips instead of 2 and then about 5-6 minutes later it kicked in hard. It gets behind the eyes like a blueberry strain would and it really relaxes my body as well. I am not really functional at the moment and I'm about 30 minutes in. I should've waited until after supper but I didn't know....OMG I didn't know.... lol. It's all good as I don't have a lot to do today but this one slows time down a bit so relax and go with it.
August 29, 2018
K........h
I suffer from chronic nausea with gastritis & this strain has been an absolute life saver for me today. I actually feel like I could eat & keep it down which is a really big deal when you're sick like this.
September 20, 2015
B........0
soooooo good for chillin outside on a nice night with your friends talking bullshit lol, helps my back, very euphroic, love it
May 12, 2016
L........9
Good flavor. I think this is more of a "sit at home and chill" type of stain. You get a euphoric buzz that's quickly turns into sleepiness! Great for insomniacs!
May 22, 2018
A........n
I love mdma and I have to say this weed is as close as I’ll get to rolling on cannabis the high is absolutely euphoric with happiness and sleepiness towards the end! Must try if you’re a fan of mdma!!!
October 24, 2015
1........g
great high super relaxing perfect for turning on some tunes and lighting up!
February 23, 2018
c........e
I got some from Mhs it might be my favorite strain. Extremely relaxing and mellow. It is great for anxiety and sleep. Munchies may be a issue but amazing and is the sweetest smelling bud around.
February 29, 2016