Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Green Crack.

Energetic 63%
Focused 42%
Fatigue 18%
Anxious 7%

4,997
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg📦📦🔥nine_:🔥zero::_🔥9:_-_'..three&:_-_🔥.4:_-_'🔥.one_:-'_🔥.zero_+-:_*🔥six_:-_'🔥.2:_-_'_🔥..three 📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
6 days ago
Green Crack is such a great daytime strain that helps to bring down stress it's a good high you can legit have conversations with people an be able function properly so that's a plus thumbs up 👍
a week ago
Very potent. Your coordination will be a little off if you smoke too much. This is a strain that will definitely cause you paranoia once you take it. However, if you master overtaking the paranoia in a positive manner while high, you’ll be able to control your thoughts better sober and can actually get your life back on track. I “crack” myself out once a week to this and can get the world done for the next few days. It is also amazing if you’re super ADHD/executive function disorder/PTSD and so on. Just be careful dosing yourself out. I am now off my PTSD/ADHD/Depression medication. Best thing that ever happened to me. Make sure to have some CBD/ cold water/ice water/food/ or cold shower on hand if you take too much, it’ll help tone it down.
October 10, 2020
This is my favorite, go-to strain for daytime use. It’s such an energetic, uplifting high that boosts my mood and productivity. This is the perfect strain to use if you want to get shit done while feeling good doing it.
October 9, 2020
This strain turns me into an absolute crazy person. Can be fun, but I always feel like it makes me into a little chaos tornado demon. And smells super sour.
October 7, 2020
Anxious
I’ll be honest, I enjoyed the comeup and high. Made me cheerful, energetic, and able to focus. However, with the comedown came the only anxiety weed has ever given me, and it was pretty bad anxiety.
October 7, 2020
So this is one of the best strains that I’ve ever had! It rates right up there with some of the best sativas I’ve had. This gives you the energy that you need for a day of creative rushes!
October 6, 2020
Anxious
This strain pushed my ADD into overdrive and made even basic things like reading difficult. Like, couldn't focus for shiiiiet. Felt like an actual crackhead cuz I was definitely on 10 with the energy, but too fried to do shit with the abundance of energy. The paranoia was kinda nuts too. Having said all this, it was about 6 years ago. I'd tried it again in a small dose to see where I'm at with it now.