Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Green Crack.

Green Crack effects

17% of people say it helps with fatigue

Reviews5,012

June 27, 2014
P........r
Wasn't prepared for the effects of THIS! Settled in, loaded the device, took a few lung busters........... After awhile I glanced at the clock, 2 hours had passed? I always keep a ledger of strains I try and the effects, took me a bit to figure out the medical benefits of this as it seriously smacked me in the cranium and sent me into a time warp so to sum it up as simply as I can.......... Any strain so effective that I am able to stop focusing on all physical discomfort and get to visit the "dark side of the moon" for a while gets a permanent spot in my med cabinet!
April 6, 2015
m........4
one of the best strains you can get your hands on. GC is always know to provide effects for even veteran consumers after only a few hits. GC is a crowd favorite due to its high potency and overall cerebral invigoration. If you love that energetic, happy, euphoric-uplifted feeling then this is the perfect sativa for you
October 21, 2016
a........3
It gets me very horny
March 11, 2016
p........l
So... pretty much anytime I reach for a sativa I am looking to get my ass moving. I like how a good sativa can make me feel more positive about almost everything, almost instantly. I live with chronic depression, so a bowl or two every morning helps me get over my gray mood and get on with my day. Green Crack is amazing weed suffering from an unfortunate name. I've seen it also called Green Marvel. I always pick some up at my favorite rec shop when its available. This is energetic, happy, positive, clear headed, getshitdone weed.
November 15, 2015
C........a
Woke Me Up! After the first few hits of this dark tangled messy, but beautiful bud. Fruity smells while, grass, lime, pungent musky taste it leaves behind. The happy euphoric effects get my heart pumping. Great for motivation if you're depressed or feeling sad/ lonely quick fix for anyone doubting them selves. Awesome confidence feeling, over all a great way to start off the morning feeling like a badass. Thanks greencrack you've saved me yet again from another boring depressed, miserable day. With a big cup of happiness, delight and everything bright. <3
March 16, 2017
a........6
I'm typically prone to anxiety with strong sativas, so I was weary of this strain. However, I smoked half a joint and suddenly I was overcome with optimism. I had incredible motivation to prioritize my life. I wanted to clean, listen to new music, exercise, cook a bitchin' meal etc. at one point I sat down to write and in a few minutes I was in laughter at the prose I had adopted. It's a beautiful strain in moderation.
May 12, 2016
C........g
Now that I've had a decent representation of the great "Green Crack" I can truly say that its top 3 favorite strains that I have been blessed to experience. First note is the aroma fresh from the jar. Its that beautiful Indica scent while this strain is a well known Sativa. Smooth to smoke and taste as great as it smells. Super upper for me. Dishes , laundry done. I highly recommend this strain to all and anyone looking for a great tasting bud that stimulates the mind and seems to pick you up. And if in the Rocky Mountain area stop by the great folks at Tumbleweed in Parachute Co. There the Green Crack is bussin. Tell them Chief Pooba sent you.
October 8, 2016
e........m
Primo strain. The nugs are sparkling, sticky and hairy. The odor is potent, but it's a sweet, uplifting smell and buzz. zero munchies. little to no paranoia or panic potential, even in the sativa-dominant variety. Fruity smoke, happy energy, it's the perfect wake and bake. Great outdoor plant.