5.0

I am new again (haven't smoked in 20 years) and decided to break my cherry on this to take care of pain I have from breaking my tibia, fibula and ankle. I have 14 screws and two plates in my leg now and depending on the weather I'm either fine, or grinding my teeth all day trying to ignore the pain. Tylenol and Aleve weren't working so I decided to try the HK. WOW what a wonderful little flower. I only need a small hit off my vaporizer to make all the bad go away. It's not a total couch lock and you're still pretty clear headed. I don't like the high that a Sativa gives because I don't feel in control. With the HK, my body is super chill and pain free and my mind is clear. Also, I don't know if this is supposed to happen but my vision got super sharp and everything looked very clear to me. A little advise to first time users of this flower. Start slow, you don't need much to medicate.

EuphoricFocusedHappyRelaxedSleepyTinglyUplifted