Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Ice Wreck.

Ice Wreck effects

Lack of appetite
18% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

September 4, 2016
B........h
I've been a very heavy smoker for many years now, so I can almost always handle a little chronic. That being said, after taking a hit of this strain, I proceed to be very "wrecked". For some reason every time I smoke this strain one of my eyes seems to droop and well I can say this; don't use this strain if you are trying to be discreet about being high. I ended up getting stoned before a dinner with my girlfriends family and it fcked me over real good. When in a chill environment though, I absolutely love ice wreck. The high that it gives you is very in your face, when I take a hit I feel as if I had been kicked in the face violently by a kangaroo. It gives you that trainwreck high but the indica really comes through as well which makes me love this strain before bed. It kind of jumbles my brain and makes me a little bit unfuntional at times, which i personally love because I can really feel "stoned" again when I smoke this as opposed to some other strains where the effects are almost too manageable and light? If that makes sense. If you are a inexperienced smoker this strain may give you some parinoia and a cloudy head, which in many circumstances can be undesirable effects.
May 17, 2015
T........G
Ice Wreck, by Crop King Seeds is a cross between Trainwreck and Ice, making an exceptional knockout strain for any time of the day. Ice Wreck is a perfect 50/50 hybrid, providing full on body effects with the accompanying head high. This strain tastes great in a vaporizer and smells great as well. I would recommend this strain to any patients with chronic pain or amnesia, but will impress anyone who gives it a try!
November 29, 2016
k........r
ITS SMELL IS STRONG, YOUNG ONES
November 26, 2016
j........m
I highly recommend this strain to those who enjoy to toke and get work done with a lil body buzz just enough to move your body in a zenful nature. The light cerebral high adds to creative wonderment when using this sativa dominant. The body buzz from the small amount of indica give is super light and just enough to feel like clouds are floating you through your day. Method: vape ganja 222 - 231 degrees farenheight Smell: damp-earth Taste: different and unique, worth using just to taste
December 4, 2016
4........b
very powerful body stone with a strange menthol taste to it. very good for night time use
February 4, 2017
E........W
I tried this strain for the first time last night in the form of live resin.. WOW was that intense! The taste was lightly piney with a sweet note but I didn't detect any citrus. It hit me hard almost paralyzing me with a heavy body high but my mind was clear and I felt mentally energized. After I recovered a bit I paced around my house but admittedly I wasn't doing anything that could even slightly be considered useful so I decided to go to bed for the evening. Laid on my bed. Fast asleep a minute later. Definitely a twist of two very different effects.
December 28, 2017
n........m
Powerful, somewhat giggly high. Not particularly social. Somewhat awe-inducing. Found it was nice while out in nature.
August 5, 2017