Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Jack Widow.

Jack Widow effects

Creative 44%
Hungry 40%
Nausea 29%
Insomnia 25%

June 15, 2014
u........0
Jack Herer x White Widow. The dispensary I got this from called it Apple Jack. This is a good daytime sativa dominant strain without most of the sativa negatives, like anxiety or paranoia. The flowers are largish but with closely packed sativa like buds. The color is light-dark mottled green with light brown hairs. The smell is musty and earthy but not unpleasant. Vaping the flower produced a medium vapor. No urge to cough at all. The effects hit after about five minutes with a focused but relaxed feeling. Not a couch lock strain at all. Activities are more pleasant with this strain. Colors and sounds are more vibrant and alive. Probably good for listening to music or watching a movie. For me, I could use it before doing almost any activity, so it would probably be good for a new patient. Not really effective for muscle spasms or pain control other than from distraction. Very little munchie factor, at least for the first hour. Although it didn't increase my nausea, it didn't make me want to eat either. Not sure if that's good or bad. I like this strain for daytime use. It would be great for stress and depression. Only minor pain control. I would classify this as a niche strain. Similar in effect to strains like Agent Orange. Good to have on hand for the right circumstances.
September 8, 2012
g........l
Pleasant smoke. Not the best tasting, a little harsh for my liking but, after the first few hits, you get used to it. Immediate calming effect. I found myself talking nonstop and laughing really hard at most everything. I wish it was a bit stronger. The dispensary had this item on the sativa menu but I would argue its buzz is indica.
July 10, 2013
A........l
This shit is the bomb. I just got in a super talkative, chill mood. I got very driven and it's really great to share with with friends and chill with some music.
June 27, 2016
M........1
This is the shit
July 1, 2013
A........l
Very cerebral high, very potent. Played a game of monopoly, never had a chance, didn't give a shit.
September 17, 2014
g........n
In my neck of the woods here in Oregon we call this strain Jack White. I love it and have been cultivating it for a few years. It is like a happy punch to the head that can keep you up very late if you smoke too much, at least mine is that way.
May 23, 2015
d........e
Perfect balanced Sativa hybrid, not too stimulating but still puts me in a positive, relaxed mood. Less energetic, creative and talkative than Sativas too- better for relaxing.
January 29, 2013
L........s
Bringing the two most tasty fruity favors together. Nice happy creative energy with this awesome blend. If ya see jack widow ur in luck pick it up!