3.0

I almost feel bad giving this 3 stars considering everyone’s seemingly great experiences with this strain, but it wasn’t mind blowing or particularly medicinally effective for me and I usually love whatever I try from Cresco. First of all, KT Dawg has a very unique and distinct flavor that you’ll probably either love or hate. The best way I can describe it is like raw mushrooms (not the magic kind). I like mushrooms so I don’t mind, but my friend was a little put off by it. I was using it hoping to treat my PTSD/Depression/Anxiety throughout the day while still being able to function. It did an okay job of that, but made me feel more apathetic than happy. Also, I found myself drifting off into an anxious, negatively introspective mindset often. It’s a nicely balanced strain with a fairly unique high. I don’t have really anything else nice or potentially useful to say. If you want to try something similar but far better, I would suggest Snow Lotus.

Form and method