Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Mango Dream.

Creative 44%
Energetic 41%
Fatigue 8%
Headache 5%
Anxious 2%

July 10, 2012
A........s
Had some really dense Mango Dream nugs and really got the chance to partake of this strain in full force. After a bowl, immediately feeling very significant pain relief (was in a car accident recently, nerves damage in back/neck) - however, extremely lazy and sleepy. The pain relief benefits and buzz are extraordinary and this strain lasts for a loooooong time. The real downsides are the sedation, I personally prefer buds that provide pain relief while still keeping me energetic and awake. Overall a 7/10.
February 23, 2012
A........1
This bud is super bomb, I like the energetic feeling i get after smoking this. i wouldnt recommend rippin it out of a bong though, might not taste very good, nice in joints though. im trying to get an acheivment so im gonna keep writing, im watching cheech and changs nice dreams, gonna watch still smokin next, im bored as hell though. im gonna smoke some more though, i think this is 100 words. later guys
July 20, 2011
c........y
Picked this strain up from World Cann this week. Most likely Blue Dream x Mango, which had me pretty excited as I love Blue Dream and Mango is highly reviewed here on Leafly. Decent flavor, smoke although I was hoping for more of the Mango namesake in the taste. Pretty strong stuff, but was able to focus and pay attention while never feeling totally out-of-it. Overall happy with the purchase and looking forward to trying more.
July 22, 2013
u........0
I haven't been able to confirm the genetics of this strain. the only rumor I've heard is Blue Dream x Mango, but that doesn't seem right based upon the effects. Anyone have any ideas? I acquired a sample of this strain at Oregon's Finest in PDX. I got a sample because it was sick frosty. The loosely packed buds appear a shade lighter green because of the crystals. Bright orange hairs of medium density are interwoven throughout. The smell is subtle, smelling slight of mint. Grinding was easy but still left a sticky resin on my grinder. Vaping at 380F produced a medium density vapor. Taste is a more musty flavor than anything else. The effects of this strain come on slowly. I initially rated this strain lower because the effects are fairly mild. This strain provides both a medium grade mind and body load. Not overwhelming at all. Just causes a mild distraction. Not a couch lock strain at all. More on the active side. Helped my nausea without causing extreme munchies. Helped my muscle spasms and pain but not to the level of a purple indica. Overall, I like this strain better than I expected to. It's a daytime strain. I don't think I could rest or sleep within a few hours of medicating. Good for nausea and stress. Ok for pain control and muscle spasms. Although I didn't get anxious or paranoid, I can imagine that in a less controlled environment, I might. The overall effect is spacey and I tend to like more clearer headed strains, so this a not a top shelf strain for me, but still worth the occasional excursion. -si
March 4, 2016
E........M
Excellent strain !!
November 2, 2014
I........t
Tasty. Not a put you down for the day high. Nice mello high
November 16, 2015
c........9
Mango Dream extract by Golden XtrX is a quality product. It has a smooth and easy hit that defiantly has a lemony mango taste. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because its only 55%. Still, all in all, a great product.
January 6, 2015
C........c
How does a hybrid crossed with a indica suddenly become a sativa? Come on leafly... Nice sweet smell on this one with great taste and all around good flower to have laying around.