Mule Fuel reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Mule Fuel.

Mule Fuel strain effects

Reported by 58 real people like you

Mule Fuel strain helps with

• 29% of people say it helps with Anxiety
  • 22% of people say it helps with Stress
  • 18% of people say it helps with Pain

This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.

Mule Fuel reviews

Sort by
May 29, 2021
Loading...Focused
Loading...Relaxed
This strain makes you want to sit back and relax. I call this go bye bye weed.
December 4, 2020
Mule Fuel is a heavy hitter that packs a gassy fruity punch. One bowl and I fell into a dreamy, euphoric state of relaxation that led to a slow burn stone and Netflix binge. Great nighttime strain.
February 18, 2021
Loading...Relaxed
Tried this Strain From Potent Planet here in Phoenix, Arizona and it is a Cross between GMO (A.K.A. Garlic Cookies) x Lurch. Very Skunky smell, with a smooth kinda sweet earthy like taste. Has nice Indica Hybrid profile and effects.
June 17, 2021
Loading...Focused
Loading...Relaxed
Love the taste . Love the high . Got from green leaf ri.. great place good flavors .but this is first time with this strain I’m usually a sativa person. Because of taste I love all kinds . I give mule a 5
March 24, 2024
Loading...Aroused
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Happy
First time trying any of the Blues Brother’s strains. I was so excited to dive in. This was the most amazing strain ever! We laughed and laughed for a while then it was whoa can’t get up. Then it was calm. Then BAM it hits again. It was at least 5 hours and still going strong. Decided to take a few more hits and OMG! Thank you Jim and Dan for the best high ever!!!! No pain!!!! AT ALL!! I actually forgot I had RA!
February 4, 2021
Loading...Giggly
Loading...Relaxed
Strain is top notch ! Enjoy the pungent gas smell and great flavor ! First time smoking it i took 3 rips out of a onie and woke up 4 hours later with my piece still in one hand and lighter in the other . Highly recommend!
August 6, 2022
Loading...Sleepy
Extremely potent indica that smokes smooth with a gassy earthy taste. Dark green and tight round nugs with a lot of trichomes when grown proper and well. Good for most physical and mental aliments, however not recommended for the novice smoker. Emphasis on extremely potent-that being said from a long time cannabis user.
November 12, 2023
Loading...Hungry
Loading...Sleepy
As advertised, a real heavy hitter. Gary Payton is my go to smoke but I decided to try Mule Fuel after reading so many positive reviews. It is definitely pungent, puts a lot of weed smell in the air. The taste isn’t bad though and goes down smooth. Got zapped real quick and lasted several hours. I will certainly add this to my keep in inventory stash and fully recommend. Take care.

Buy strains with similar effects to Mule Fuel

Order online. Same-day pickup or delivery in