Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain P-51.

Sleepy 36%
Tingly 31%
Insomnia 26%
Nausea 15%
Anxious 5%

September 3, 2015
K........8
I have not had P-91 in a while; however, this was the best back in the day...I use to get a batch with a lot of big fat leaves wrapped around the "pearl-like" calyx inside. This one has a little better trim on it, but still has that lemon oil and redwood smell...and big "pearl-like" calyx Taste is a little fresh and funky...The lemon scent and medicinal/herbal quality come through when sparking up and inhaling. The skunky funky taste comes through towards blowing it out...Very Spicy and stinky smoke with a very light smoke for such a heavy flavor...
February 16, 2016
b........6
me and my girl were smoking this and her nipples just suddenly went rock hard and did go soft till she had a bowl of porridge
October 30, 2014
j........0
I'm from poway. class of 2000. this has to be the best buds I've ever tried hands down. we used to throw the nugs at a wall and they would stick. thickest white/yellow smoke created. rumored to have 30%+ THC.
August 16, 2011
D........o
Had no discernable taste and made my mouth numb after smoking. It creeped up on me and almost became overwhelming. Lot of poor Examples of this Weed floating round don't give up trying to find some well grown herb.
January 11, 2016
N........c
Amazing flavor and the thing that sets this strain apart is it gives an amazing body high and so relaxing it's like a herbal Valium. I love this strain after work or in the evenings on weekends I mean it's great anytime but it's best when you got nothing else to do so you can lay back and enjoy it.
February 13, 2016
K........n
Great resinous flavor. My first stop for pain relief in my knees and back. Burns slow.
August 1, 2016
M........r
Anxious
I think my reactions to different strains are like the opposite of most people. This stuff made me feel super scared and overwhelmed. It didn't give me racing thoughts - it just made everything way too overwhelming. Watching TV was too much for me. I had to lay down but couldn't sleep. Not good for my anxiety disorder.
September 22, 2012
T........z
Not too strong. Was wishing for something similar to Headband. But got a weaker body high. Not too tingly or too much pain relief. Took a second to set in but peaked quick. After a few hours on my way back down (I normally stay high for 6+ hrs) So this feels short to me. Gives me a relaxed/rested feel. But not tired. I have energy. Could have been coffee that I had but Im not sure. Slight body tingle. Slight pain relief. As in my neck hurts still just a little lessened. Pretty clear in the head. Just wish for something better.