Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Yumboldt.

Yumboldt effects

Sleepy 52%
Insomnia 33%
Headache 4%

February 24, 2016
N........0
Again, another one of those strains that needs a true review. Smells of citrus...very strong citrus..in fact probably one of the most intense buds I've ever tasted. Taste is no different the beautiful buds I had tasted as though I had literally just got done biting into some citrus fruits. As far as actually pinpointing the actual source of the citrus flavor....I smoked this during the day for 2 weeks trying to figure that one out. Smell and Flavor profile this strain gets a 10. Now down to the effects. I found this to be a great daytime bud, not too much and not too little. Outside of the smell and flavor for an indica I found this to be mild and more for emotional/mental conditions and NOT physical as highly claimed. Physical pain relief is mild and wouldn't consider this for such relief. I suppose if you smoke a lot you might get sleepy, but as far as I'm concerned this is a big bust for sleep aid. No idea why it's rated so highly for pain relief and sleep. Overall I got this for sleep and ironically this turned into my daytime smoke and in fact makes me hungry as well so definitely not good for sleep. Not impressed with leafly user reviews on this one.
June 6, 2013
C........f
Not sure how this + and - system is supposed to work, but Yumbolt relieves inflammation in my arthritic wrists, elbows, and shoulders, and relieves greatly the pain in my lower back caused by 4 crushed discs, and in the spinal neck area. I worked heavy construction most of my life. I have developed the common pains of growing older combined with the injuries common to my profession. Yumbolt relieves the pain, and the stress from the pain, without my having to become physically dependent on a narcotic.
January 14, 2013
g........5
Yumbolt Indica Look: Small dense, buds with plenty of orange hairs. Smell: Earthy and crisp Taste: The smoke is pretty thick and the taste was earthy. Effects: Very good strain for sleep. Yumbolt will make one pretty tired and lazy. Potency: Decent lasty buzz with a mellowness that last for couple hours after
February 28, 2016
S........a
Yumbolt is basically that, a lightning bolt of yum that smoke fucks your lungs till your couch locked coughing and hungry for chicken tenders.
November 10, 2016
A........K
This review is for Yumbolt47 a cross of Yumbolt and AK47 Method of consumption: Volcano Vaporizer. Pros: Euphoria and pain relief. Wow, the AK sativa genetics have to be at least 50+% because it definitely leans this way. Very heady, it makes you forget your pain, however the indicia Yumbolt part does hit the body for relief. Cons: Dry mouth and eyes. Normal inhale but at times harsh exhale. Other/Overall: Almost too heady, but does the job. Taste is earthy/pine. Can make you sleepy. Minor munchies. Couch lock is present. I would recommend this strain if you need a pick me up, euphoric experience and pain relief.
March 15, 2012
A........s
This is an effective strain of cannabis that provides a smooth, mellow, and pain relieving high. It has a very pleasant scent, with a great taste.. along with thick, beautiful orange hairs on the buds. As a veteran smoker, I will say that it's one of the very best.
October 3, 2011
A........s
this probably the that i have had so far
May 19, 2017
G........n
Headache
Bought this at Arizona Natural Remedies a couple weeks ago. I did NOT like the Yumboldt 47 I got here. The buds smell TOO much like fuel; VERY pungent, almost stings my nose. Taste is STOUT, draw expands my lungs, makes me cough a lot. As an Indica, I was told it would be good for sleep and pain. I (forced) smoked about 4 bowls, and I never felt drowsy or sleepy. Didn't notice much in pain relief. Tasted too horrible to finish the rest, so I'm GIVING this one away. I've heard some pheno's of this strain are quite good, but imo, this isn't the one.