Green Star Cannabis is your **one stop shop** for all of your recreational and medical cannabis needs, in or around Spokane located a short distance North off of I-90 exit 281
**Great deals everyday **Large selection of paraphernalia**
**Friendly Budtenders waiting to help answer any questions**Educating customers on cannabis use since 2014**
**We were part of the first 24 recreational stores to open in Washington state**
**Close to the Spokane Arena**
How to find us:
- Take exit 281 and head north on Division for about 1 mile. (Division turns into Ruby after the bridge)
- Take a left on Sinto (1 block north of Sharp)
- Cross Division and we're located on the northwest corner of Division and Sinto* (Next to Pizza Pipeline)
**From Northtown Mall**
- Head south on Division for 2.2 miles
-We are one block south of Mission on the right side of the street
**From GU District**
- Head west on Sharp
- Take a right on Ruby (stay to the left side)
- Take a left on Sinto
- Cross Division and we're on the right
**From the Spokane Arena**
- Head east on Boone
- Turn left on Atlantic
- Turn right on Sinto
- Take left into parking lot, just before Division
**Medical card Requirements**
To obtain your state issued medical marijuana card you must follow two main steps:
1. Visit your Primary Care Physician or an out of pocket clinic to receive your one page Medical Marijuana Authorization Form (DOH 630-123). Must be printed on tamper resistant paper.
2. Call Green Star Cannabis and schedule to meet with a Medical Consultant to obtain your actual card.
For $10, we input your recommendation into the database, then print & laminate your card. Allowing you to walk out of the store that same day with card in hand.
Benefits from having your medical card:
1. You save 8.8% on the state sales tax
2. You are allowed to purchase 3x the legal limit
3. You may grow 6-15 plants, whatever is specified on your recommendation
Items needed when coming to the shop:
1. One page Dr. Recommendation
2. Valid I.D.
4. A Smile. Your photo will be on your card.
You may be under 21 to receive your medical card, but you must have a designated provider. A designated provider is beneficial to have at any age. They are allowed to shop for you and tend to your plants if assistance is needed.
1. Over 18: Your provider must be with you on the first visit for you both to obtain your cards. Once you have your card then you may enter marijuana shops without your provider. Just be sure you are in that shop’s system or that there is a medical consultant on shift to add you in, if need be.
2. Under 18: Your provider must be with you on the first visit for you both to obtain your cards. Your provider Must accompany you in the shops or do your shopping for you until you turn 18.
#Key words: recreational marijuana, medical marijuana, pot shop, dispensary, marijuana, cannabis, spokane, GU district, spokane arena, airway heights, spokane valley, south hill, wandermere, downtown, inland northwest, thc, infused, edibles, bud, pot, flower, cannabis, 21+, weed, wax, oil, shatter, crumble, pull and snap, sugar wax, rso, crystal clear, distillate, bho, co2, cartridges, disposable vape, ez vape, kief, bubble hash, hash, glass, silicone, piecemaker, dab, vape, tincture, best, cheapest, highest quality, customer service driven, cbd, dabs, dabber, dab rig, atmos, i502, pipe, bubbler, bongs,