Find weed dispensaries in Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yes, both recreational and medical marijuana is legal in Michigan.
- You must be 21 or older to purchase recreational marijuana in Michigan.
- Yes, possession of small amounts of weed has been decriminalized in Michigan.
- Yes, you can purchase marijuana in Michigan using an out-of-state medical marijuana registration card. Since recreational marijuana is legal in Michigan, out-of-state visitors can purchase weed so long as they are 21 and over.
- Consumers can possess up to 2.5 ounces of usable cannabis in Michigan.
- To apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in Michigan, you must be a legal resident and at least 18 years old. Minors can apply for a MMJ card with a parent or guardian's approval.