“Great edible selection; very friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable staff. Fun “daily deals,” AWESOME loyalty program, plus the quality of edibles was spot-on. Only slight draw-back was the small counter and slight line, however, the line moved quickly, and while standing on-line staff met me with a menu after asking what I was interested in. Would highly recommend!”
“The Ice Water Bubble Hash recommended by TJ at the Greenery did not disappoint! The delightful earthy taste is followed by a bit of a beautiful creeper buzz. It left me with a happy, euphoric, energizing feeling. Thanks TJ!”
“TJ helped us....she was super friendly, helpful, and had what we were looking for. Great selection, excellent product, and great prices....also the parking is the best in Durango...no hassles. Love this place! Won't shop anywhete else.”
“I love this place. Whenever I'm in the area, I put in an appearance here. Friendly, knowledge staff. Great selection. Quality product. All at fair prices. Couldn't ask for more...well I could, but I probably wouldn't get it.”
“Tried the Gorilla Glue #4 this week. This stuff is special! If you are a sativa lover, this is for YOU! If you're in Durango, stop at The Greenery and see what goodies are available...maybe the Gorilla Glue #4 is back!”
“The following is intended to provide a more detailed review of the Greenery cannabis dispensary, located in Durango CO. My wife and I are frequent Greenery Customers, but have explored various other locations for comparison.
The basic business review generally focuses on: Product - Price - and Service. My most important qualification for purchasing cannabis is "Atmosphere". Was I comfortable from the time I entered the parking lot - through the time I made a purchase - to the time I left.
Summary: If you're from Durango, or visiting from out of town, the Greenery should be your first choice for an enjoyable cannabis purchase.
The following is supporting rationale if interested:
1. The Greenery is locally owned and operated. It's good for the community.
2. The owners get directly involved and don't delegate from afar.
3. The employees are serious about learning and improving the business: From "Seed-to-Sale".
4. Their products are competitive in all categories.
5. Their sales staff takes pride in their product and their contribution to the business. I complimented them on how well they trimmed their buds - and they felt good - to be good.
6. Their daily specials are worthy of attention, and utilization. Vets - check out their discounts - it's significant.
7. Among the numerous varieties of "excellent bud" they offer, the Greenery also offers their own brands. Try their "Mammoth" brand. It's awesome.
8. Their "new employee" training program is working well. New employees are genuinely interested in the customer, act professional, and understand their responsibilities.
9. The Greenery has a great product, competitive prices, a sales staff with a sense of humor, and they put the customer first - and that feels good.
10. I'm a "Bud Man". If you want a review on edibles, someone else with more experience is necessary.
In conclusion, if you're shopping for cannabis in Durango CO., the Greenery should be your first choice for an enjoyable shopping experience.”