Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Elektra.

Elektra effects

Inflammation
27% of people say it helps with inflammation

June 27, 2019
L........g
Works perfect for sleep and relaxation. Started using this strain after a seizure and immediately noticed the benefits. One bowl pack before bed and I'm right off to sleep. Adding a little bit of a high thc bud on top of the bowl is a perfect balance of euphoria and relaxation.
May 27, 2019
B........z
I'm a newly processor in North Carolina and recently purchased this strain from Oak City Hemp out of North Carolina.This Bud is really rich looking and smell wonderful. I rolled some hemppies and was very pleased with the energy an upbeat I was able to endure. Can't wait to share this with my customers!
June 28, 2019
J........t
This is a great strain for pain! It has a very calm numb relaxed feel to it. I would recommend this for a social setting, gets a talkative vibe to it.
June 3, 2019
C........7
Works Good For Relief And Relaxation Has A Sweet Smell To It
June 25, 2019
M........7
Gets you talking but keeps you relaxed, great for any social anxiety and no signs of paranoia! Good CBD based strain.
October 23, 2019
p........a
This feels straight up like a glass of wine to me. You get this happy wash of relaxation then it mellows into something you can be totally productive on. I love it. Great for mood but also works on pain.
November 10, 2019
C........9
I'm so happy I got to try this flower. I was taken by surprise just how potent this bud really is. Sampled out of clean glass so no cross contamination. Sourced from local headshop which stocks it from somewhere in Asheville NC. Don't underestimate Elektra's strength. Effects begin setting in just seconds after exhale. Numb menthol like cooling calmness spreads through limbs first. 2 or 3 hits does it for me. Clear headed but a little dizzy/buzzy which is awesome. Made me a little forgetful for a half hour or so but not super "stoney" just kind of absent mindedly relaxed. Overall sensations of meditative calm, pain relief, hunger, relaxation, and relief from anxiety and stress. I foresee this being an all day bud around the house for me. Productive yet vibing nicely with the universe! Did help me fall back asleep once when insomnia struck but I would recommend mostly for daytime. Effects linger for an hour or so with 2 or 3 hits settling into a comfortable body buzz with just a hint of couchlock but mostly pain relief/cooling numbness/tingling. Bag smell is super loud. Stinks up the space pretty quickly with scents primarily of hops, citrus, cheese, and pine, all mixed in some sweetness. Not a discreet bud at all and testament to it's strength, don't underestimate what Elektra can do! The taste and visual bag appeal is mids at best with buds looking mostly green and brown some hints of purple on stems and buds feathering out a little loose but honestly when everything else is good, who cares? Super loud when smoked. A few hits fills the space with heavy skunk aroma for a long time. A little harsh on the burn, not unpleasant but just not great, but guessing that varies with the curing process and individual smoking it. Overall Elektra will be something I keep on hand all the time from now on. Well worth it.
July 15, 2019
m........g
no special smell right from the pouch but strong smell when smoked. hits hard and can be dry/harsh but gives a good relaxing effect. not my fave but my mom loves it for sleeping.