Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Extreme OG.

January 3, 2017
h........1
🔥• veryy tasty 😋 and pretty T-26.75% indica bud that is as beautifully-stinky as it is vibrant & tasty (did upload a pic but can take few days to show up..) Citrus lime-hints in aroma + flavor, plus smooth, easy smoke on lungs is gonna make this a new fave.. thc content of almost-27% doesn't hurt euphoric effects of this mellowing 🌺.. am really enjoying this lovely headspace, as it's good for social activities & not (involuntarily) couch-locking at all! Good daytime smoke, in moderation, for newbies + pros, alike! This is a 5 -⭐️ special treat! • 🔥
January 2, 2017
V........a
This strain does what it says it does. It provides a great night's sleep. I woke up quite rested.
March 2, 2018
S........8
Don’t use during the day if you have things to do (will have you feeling groggy) amazing for getting a good nights sleep
June 17, 2017
d........e
WHats the flowering time for this strain?
July 15, 2017
B........7
Lives up to the name, a powerful indica with good pain relief and relaxing effects
July 28, 2017
K........0
Great OG .. Left me with extreme munchies
April 10, 2019
k........7
Solid 5. This is hands down the strongest of the OG strains I've ever tried, and if the dispensaries around here get it in again, I'm grabbing as much of it as I can. This hit hard and deep, and knocked me out within a half hour. That has NEVER happened to me, very few strains work for my insomnia, unfortunately. Mostly that's because I have several causes for my insomnia, and no flower until now knocked all of those causes out. Can't say it enough: This strain is the strongest OG I've ever tried (and I've tried a LOT), and is NOT A GOOD IDEA FOR A BEGINNER!
August 6, 2019
H........r
This shit will knockout any seasoned smoker!!! If you like your brain and body to melt...... this is the one.