Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain MK Ultra.

Sleepy 52%
Hungry 31%
Insomnia 32%
Anxious 3%

September 27, 2020
I love it!!! Makes me feel like I haven't felt in a long time: veeeeeeery relaxed and super happy!!! Doesn't matter how much I smoke, I never get paranoid/anxious.
September 27, 2020
Great calming effect.
September 25, 2020
I tried the MK Ultra via shatter concentrate. I really enjoyed it for its taste and for its mellow mind and body balancing affect. I felt as though it had a hint of a sweet almost floral taste to it, I use this indica hybrid strain after work, before a energy salt bath, relaxing watching tv, down time, mediation, and even before sleep. It is in my list of “go to strains” because not only does it physically mend me, but it also mentally aids me. It’s linage with the G13 is a result of why I connected with this strain so well. I’m a fan of G13 as it helps balance my mind and emotions. I totally recommend it!
September 17, 2020
I’m conflicted on this one. Overall, it’s kinda meh. Not a strong body high, and not a strong mind high. I could see myself smoking this if I wanted to be relaxed and slightly productive, but then the sleep crash comes and knocks me out. If you’re looking for something to put you to sleep without being too high, this is a good one. But for a “good time” I’d look elsewhere.
September 14, 2020
Hands-down favorite "pure" indica strains. all the sweet, delicious, fruity aromatic terps that are becoming increasingly synonymous with sativas S/H strains rolled into most perfect little sleeping pill.
September 12, 2020
Can't say much about the effects of this strain by itself, because I purchased it alongside Snowcap, in one of my attempts to create another one of my favorite 60% Sativa / 40% Indica Hybrid, or 50% Sativa / 50% Indica Hybrid, raw flower blends; I was pretty good at coming up with some real treats this way. Well, this time, the blend of MK Ultra and Snowcap had an altogether NOTW effect, and all I can say is Hallelujah!
August 23, 2020
I would rate this my #4 out of 5. I have bad joint pain from my chemo and multiple bone spurs in foot and one in my knee. Not a bad taste, not great but not bad. Inhale was ok not really harsh but the exhale was a bit harsh. Now, this is first go round with this strain, and I do 3-4 tokes on all new weed, and wait for results. Now no couch lock but I did like the couch. Lol. Was a little hungry, and almost all my pain was gone. Was kinda happy and enjoyed talking. The people at Sticky Saguaro's here in Az are great. First time there, and the tender was very knowledgeable and got along well. I don't think this weed strain is for the beginner or novice. Just saying, been smoking for quite a long time.
August 12, 2020
Right off the bat you get hit after inhaling. like being on a roller coaster. Euphoric rush. After the rush you set into a more calming mind filled high. Taste for me was on the chemical/diesel end. The smell before hand was on the earthy side. Overall a pretty good strain. Stress and pain melted away.