5.0

As a "beginner" again, not having regularly smoked in 19 years, this is the best!! I've been trying a lot of strains over the past 4 months and keeping a journal. I need relief from endometriosis, anxiety, depression, and migraines. I am a mom of 3 so my days are very busy so I need to be clear - headed and sharp. I did not feel high after smoking this, I just feel better! My mind is focused, my body doesn't hurt, and I am feeling a migraine that I woke up with slowly dissipate. I tired Nordle yesterday as well and had one of my best days in years! I was more mindful, patient, at ease, optimistic, calm, and confident that I may actually beat this depression that's been hanging overhead. Moms, this one's worth a try most definitely. I can become very paranoid and anxious when using cannabis and that led to almost 20 years of avoiding this medicine. If you're hesitant, try one puff of this and you'll be glad yoy did. I've had the epiphany that I had been doing it all wrong by over-consuming or smoking heavy indicas my entire life until now.

EuphoricFocusedHappyRelaxedUplifted