Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Or.

Or effects

Insomnia
50% of people say it helps with insomnia

September 3, 2017
i........y
This is ultimately my new favorite strain. It gives me that feeling I've been searching for this whole time, the feeling that I never want to leave my body. The high is perfect for a late afternoon or evening, going great with any occasion. It makes me want to be around other people, the aroused feeling is the most relaxing and calming and it feels too good to not want to share this strain with others. I am almost left in awe, how can life feel this good? I recommend that you stay hydrated and smoke this strain completely on its own, I say this because when I first tried it I had mixed it with some Sour Kush and I didn't even notice this strain at all until I packed a bowl of just Or and had the most amazing pleasurable high. You will feel blessed to be smoking this strain and you will not want it to ever run out. A+++ in my book!
August 23, 2017
S........T
I love any strain from Tikun Olam and OR is a really good one. If you need to medicate to sleep this will get the job done!
February 23, 2016
f........d
.this strain realy!!! helped me with my back pains. great for pain relief. it does have other qualitys but in order to find out what they are you will have to try it yourself.
March 27, 2015
e........n
This strain treats my body very well. Hardly any taste or smell and not a heady smoke either... but it does work very well muscle fluidity and pain management.
June 17, 2016
n........0
Or means light in English, and once you taste this strain you'll know why. The buds are almost yellow in color. fluffy and pungent with a slight ammonia, chemical tinge, but fruity too. This stuff takes you on a journey and will send you into a nice relaxing sleep for the night (or day.) Excellent for appetite and for treating stress and PTSD.
March 17, 2017
B........0
Great for stress and sleeping
April 8, 2018
b........n
This strain is amazing for any type of pain. I specifically use it for headaches, cramps, or stomach pain. However, it gives me wicked cotton mouth and munchies
September 14, 2017
a........r
love this strain good very euphoric can't stop chuckling while writing this, good for pain, congestion and ptsd definitely best strain i have tried in a long time definitely