Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain VCDC.

Sleepy 22%
Inflammation 19%
Anxious 6%

February 10, 2019
Excellent!
December 8, 2018
Was impressed with this strain. Very uplifting & relaxing vape. Took edge of pain & no nausea. Me like.
November 9, 2018
i was recommended this strain, in the form of a .5g Co2 extract. I wanted something for my pain nausea and manic episodes. almost 1:1 of this strain appealed to me. I honestly didn't know that it was a sativa but I've been trying to experience more sativas so I was pleasantly surprised when I started vaping this. I it's been two days using before j read the profile of it here. I felt a bit of a head high with total body relaxation but no couch lock or overtired feelings. I say the graphs of feel/medical/effects and I have to say I've not experienced any dizziness which is a blessing as I've just been diagnosed as having vertigo. my nausea has eased off with use, I am very thankful for this strain, the love and care at BLÛM in Las Vegas such amazing staff there and such a clean concentrate as well I would buy again!
October 16, 2018
This is excellent for silencing overactive, compulsive or racing thoughts, and enables a person to just think clearly without mental interference.
August 14, 2018
One of the best strains I've used for pain. I am a post transplant patient dealing with GvHD, my skin is very tight this alleviates the pain of that as well as overall stress I may be feeling battling through a long cancer fight. Don't underestimate the low THC content it delivers a nice float into the clouds a nice head feel with a comforting body buzz, what joint pain?
February 13, 2018
A good nighttime bud. This one makes me feel sleepy, calm, weightless, and hungry. Probably best to smoke this one on an empty stomach if you're not trying to put on weight. Not a clear head bud or one I'd smoke before having to do anything that doesn't involve a couch. I smoked this as a vapor cartridge and it's one you can tell is weed, in case discretion is important to you (versus something like Acapulco Gold which doesn't).
January 14, 2018
super chill and mellow
January 13, 2018
Awesome genetict if you take care of your cultive. A lot of resin and great vapor. Thx MOxies and co