Infuse Your Thanksgiving Leftovers: Turkey French Dip Sandwich With Cannabutter-Loaded GravySara DilleyNovember 19, 2015
¼ cup leftover cranberry sauce
1 ½ cups of leftover gravy
1 cup leftover stuffing
2 sourdough hoagie rolls
2 cups leftover turkey meat, shredded
1 tablepoon of cannabutter*
4 slices of provolone cheese (optional)
- In a small pot, mix 1 cup of gravy with 1 teaspoon of cannabutter over low heat, until all is dissolved and combined.
- Slowly add boiling water to gravy until the sauce is thin enough to recreate the consistency of a sandwich dip.
- Heat turkey with remaining half cup of gravy in a small pot.
- Toast hoagie roll until crispy, then spread mayo, mustard, and cranberry sauce on both sides.
- Place turkey and leftover stuffing on roll, as well as cheese if you like. Serve with canna-infused gravy dip.
Note: The amount of cannabis butter specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your cannabutter and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Check out our other cannabis-infused recipes designed to use up some of your Thanksgiving leftovers!