Ghost Train Haze
Ghost Train Haze strain effects
Ghost Train Haze strain helps with
- 27% of people say it helps with Depression
- 26% of people say it helps with Stress
- 18% of people say it helps with Pain
This info is sourced from our readers and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Seek the advice of a health professional before using cannabis for a medical condition.
Ready to try this strain?
Shop Ghost Train Haze products near you
Similar to Ghost Train Haze near Ashburn, VA
|IN STOCK PRODUCTS NEAR YOU|
|Top reported effect||—||—||—||—||—|
Ghost Train Haze strain genetics
Ghost Train Haze grow information
Ghost Train Haze is a suitable outdoor strain, good for growing in warm climates.
- Prefers moderate amounts of fertilizer
- May express fruity or diesel-smelling phenotypes
- Trains well as a multi-branched plant or with sea of green (SOG) operations
- 65 to 80 day flowering time indoors
- Average yield falls between 25-30 grams per plant