Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Shurman.

June 27, 2017
p........1
This soothing strain had a pleasant, relaxing body high without leaving you locked to a couch. My mind felt calm and relaxed, but clear and functional. The aroma was a sweet, earthly, slightly floral scent. The batch i smoked had a 14.2% CBD to 9.1% THC ratio. I would definitely smoke this again, anytime of day.
August 15, 2018
Q........g
I suffer from extreme OCD and intrusive thoughts, as well as having an anxiety syndrome. I’ve been looking for a strain to help take the edge off on the more unbearable nights. I’m relatively THC sensitive and wanted a strain that wouldn’t promote paranoia and anxiety, or spiraling thoughts. This strain is now a beautiful tool for me. The CBD/THC ratio is just right to provide relief to both the physical symptoms of anxiety, as well as removing my mind from reality just enough so as not to worry about thoughts that normally race through my head, while still remaining gentle enough that I felt grounded and stable. I also had none of my normal THC related issues. This strain allowed me for the first time in ages to just watch a movie without worry, and drift into my first anxiety free sleep in months.
September 30, 2017
g........5
I had this as a concentrate. Nice golden color, sticky, has a nice smooth piney taste, relaxing and great pain relief benefits from the high Cbd ratio. I enjoyed the settle creeping in feeling while watching a movie.
July 29, 2018
h........e
Headache
I walked into my local pot shop and said "I have a migraine". The budtender suggested Shurman, and enticed me with the THC content as I much prefer sativas. I got the four pack pre-rolls from Solstice. Admittedly, I really had to smoke a lot to feel any effects, and I'm something of a lightweight, so that was disappointing. But once I got the right concentration in my system, not only was I relaxed, focused & able to get housework done, but my headache went away!!! While that was truly impressive, I can only give four stars because of how much it takes to medicate. Still, it's worth a go!
April 30, 2018
t........6
A perfect blend of body relief and creative uplifting buzz. Perfect for those with Panic Disorder as it won't bring any uncomfortable "body waves" a lot of High CBD strains will. my first 10/10
February 19, 2019
m........z
Loved the clear headed boost in mood I was able to receive from this strain alongside a very relaxing body high. Love to dance on this, focused when doing tasks.
September 14, 2018
C........a
I use this strain often. I can dose it small or keep it up throughout the day. Knocks the edge off my pain axiety.
July 16, 2019
S........r
The phenotype I acquired is 25:1 ratio. Form: Crystals Very unique strain and definitely a must have for your collection.