What’s coming up on my recipe list? I’m dreaming of Cinnamon Toast Crunch blended with maple yogurt and topped with caramelized walnuts for my next masterpiece. What’ll be your next creation?
Recipe: Fruity Breakfast Cereal Milkshake
Start to finish: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cups cold milk — can use alternatives like almond, coconut, or soy
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup Fruity Pebbles, plus ½ cup more for the top
- 4 teaspoons canna-coconut oil*
- Bonus ingredient: whipped cream
- Combine the ingredients in a blender (except for the cereal garnish). Blend until smooth.
- Divide the smoothie between 4 tall glasses. Top each with the remaining cereal and a touch of whipped cream.
*Note: The amounts of cannabis oil specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your cannabis oil and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.
Lead image: Courtesy of Bruce Wolf