Shop all dispensaries in Tulsa, OK
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. In 2018, medical marijuana was legalized in Tulsa, OK.
- There are 22 dispensaries in the Tulsa area.
- There are 22 medical marijuana dispensaries in Tulsa, OK. All of the dispensaries in Tulsa are medical because recreational marijuana is still illegal in the state.
- To get a medical marijuana card in Tulsa, you must first talk with your doctor to get a medical marijuana card recommendation. Once you have that, you apply for your card through the OMMA website. There is an application fee of $100 associated with the card, and some discounts (SoonerCare, Medicare) may be applicable to Tulsans who qualify.
- You do not need a prescription to visit a dispensary in Tulsa, OK. However, you do need a medical marijuana card.
- The only legal place to buy medical marijuana in Tulsa, OK is at a medical marijuana dispensary. You can also buy from medical marijuana dispensaries in Tulsa by placing an order online with Leafly.com for pick-up in store.
- Yes. Tulsa, OK accepts out-of-state medical marijuana cards by providing temporary adult licenses to out-of-state patients.