Find a weed dispensaries in Worcester, MA
Frequently Asked Questions
In Worcester, MA weed is legal for adults age 21 or over.
According to reviewers on Leafly.com, the highest-rated dispensaries in Worcester are
- Sanctuary Gardner
- Garden Wonders Cannabis
- Blackstone Valley Cannabis
- Buds N Roses
- Only adults age 21 or over with a valid form of identification card are allowed to buy recreational marijuana in Worcester. Adults age 18 or older with a valid medical marijuana card issued by the state are allowed to purchase from medical dispensaries.
- The only legal place you can smoke or consume weed in Worcester, MA is at a private residence out of public view.
- The only legal place to buy weed in Worcester is at a licensed marijuana dispensary or by placing a pick-up order on Leafly.com
- Yes, out of state visitors can buy weed from recreational dispensaries in Worcester, MA as long as they are 21 years old or older and have a valid form of identification, such as a driver's license.
- In Worcester, adults may possess up to one ounce of weed on their person and 10 ounces of weed at home.
- In order to buy medical marijuana in Worcester, you must first obtain a medical marijuana card issued by the state. Once you have that, you can buy weed from any medical marijuana dispensary in the state.
- To get a medical marijuana card in Worcester,MA you’ll need to check whether you meet any of the qualifying medical conditions that are required to get a card. Next, find a marijuana doctor in Worcester who is registered with the state Medical Use of Marijuana Program to visit. During your visit, ask your doctor if medical marijuana is a suitable treatment option for you. If you do qualify for a card, your provider will give you a PIN number. Use this number to register for your card online through the Massachusetts Medical Use of Marijuana Program website. There are no fees to enroll.